Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bee with you

Do you love cross stitching as much as I do? If you do, you will like this simple and easy project a lot. It did not take much time from me and it can make a great gift. You may even add the name of your friend and sign your name below or you can use it in a card.




I came across the chart in a cross stitch magazine I had bought many years ago. The original chart was stitched on a white fabric with green corners. But I felt the yellow frame needed a strong color in the background. So I used this red fabric. What do you think?


I would love to see your own choice of colors. There was other similar designs and I will try to post them soon, so that you will be able to choose from them the one you prefer. As for this one, here is the chart:




and here are the colors you will need:




Download it now and enjoy the fabulous result!

No comments:

Post a Comment